Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
 Whatever kind the kids leave out for Santa to eat. :)
... which will probably be sugar cookies. I'm not aware of the Christmas cookie varieties.

2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
I wasn't prepared for this question! I need more time to study. Seriously, I've never really given it much thought.

3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
Christmas hasn't happened yet. I mean, last year all Paisley got was a little brother. I was pretty ecstatic to unwrap him although I'm sure she wishes he would go back to where he came from...

4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
The kitchen. Who isn't going to answer with the kitchen?

5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
I don't drive. Although, I did make Brandon drive us to Asheville 2 Christmas' ago. It's a 3 hour drive and it was so so worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment