Friday, December 16, 2011

Five Question Friday




1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
Gee, I don't know. Wasn't someone born on Christmas? OHYEAH. Jasper, of course! It's always nice waking up at 4 in the morning on Christmas to a nice puddle of yuck, only to give birth 12 hours later.
 
2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received?
I have no idea what that even is, and I probably wouldn't participate even if I did know.

3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)?
I FINALLY got what I've always wanted - a white Christmas tree. Yes, I have a 4ft white tree and I couldn't be happier. It has colored lights (pink included!) and my ornaments are all silver. I plan to add in a new color each year.

4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.
I own an awesome iron. However, no board. I'm 21 years old. I wear jeans and tank tops and hoodies. Why in the world would I waste my time ironing those things? My husband, however, has a work uniform that must be spiffy. So, we throw it in the dryer for 15 minutes before he has to get dressed.

5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items?
Now that I'm 3 hours away from my own personal baker (my mommy, of course!) I guess that means I must bake for my own children, right? I actually fall for the things that need no baking. Peanut butter balls being my favorite. And I do sugar cookies, of course. I'm not sure that Santa would appreciate a nice peanut butter ball like I do. Okay, I'm lying. I'm too greedy and wouldn't want to share them with the jolly old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment