Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Question Friday


Five Question Friday this week is by
Kate's Life

1. What's the last thing you bought for yourself?
Make-up and clearance Christmas decorations!

2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?
I want to be unique but I'm so tempted to say chili, and there is nothing original about that.

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
I haven't bought a swimsuit since my senior year of High School. I say that as if I'm 40 or something. It was nearly 4 years ago though... wow. I obviously don't swim much. But, they still fit and they're cute. Although, with my new found stretch marks and flab, I may look into getting a one piece soon.

4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?
Can I be like a candy stand or something? Because I really don't think I could pick just one. Something tells me that a cookies and cream bar mixed with circus peanuts, twizzlers, almond joys, nerds, kit kat, sour patch kids/straws, and reese's may not be good. Wait. There it is. I am a Reese's cup. Because you can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter. And I am obviously as perfect as perfect can get.

5. What are you most passionate about?
Being the best mother that I am able to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment