Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday


1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
Up high in the pantry or in closets that the kids can't get into. And sometimes, when I'm feeling extra greedy, I hide them in closets that the husband won't think to look.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
HAH. Our Jeep is loaded with McDonalds bags and soda bottles and abandoned chicken nuggets, and we have a collection of pet rocks in there somewhere. On the rare occasions that we get the double stroller out the back, there is always paper and soda cans and bottles and articles of clothing falling into the parking lot.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
No, and I honestly don't have any desire to go.

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
I enjoy a nice toasty room with a thick heavy and extra snuggly blanket. I'd rather sweat than shiver. Although, if the room gets too hot I often throw the blanket to the side and I'll just snuggle with my Jasper as he sweats.

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
I have never been on a plane, and this is exactly why. There will ALWAYS be a bad experience. Scary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment