Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday


1. Do you swim in the winter?
I don't even swim in the summer time, let alone winter.

2. Do you love or hate winter?
HATE. I enjoy being able to wear knee high suede boots and pea coats but past that, I wish winter would kindly screw off.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
Why would I waste time and money just to look good for my children? I wear pajamas all day, every day.

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I was 17. I took one sip of Bud Light with a slice of lime and promptly handed it to my friend because it was DISGUSTING.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
Don't we call that "calling in sick?" If so, I could understand one or two. I don't exactly get a sick day but I'm trying not to be petty.

No comments:

Post a Comment