Friday, November 4, 2011




1. What movie do you love to quote?
"There's a snake in my boot!"  Okay, okay. That's just one quote from Toy Story that I just think is HILARIOUS.
But in reality, I am definitely a quoter of Forrest Gump. "Ice cream. Ltnt. Dan, iiiice creeeam." And did you know, "I was RUNNIN!" And by the way, "something jumped up and bit me, right it un the bottox!" But like my momma always says, "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get."
And in all honesty, I use this one on my husband quite frenquently - "She taste like cigARettes." And there you have it, my undying love for Forrest, Forrest Gump!
 
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?Yes, yeees I have! Once upon a time, my mom had a friend and her husband had a motorcyle. We went to their house one night for deer (I refused to eat) and he took me for a ride around the block. I was like 15 at the time, maybe? It was interesting. My eyeballs popped out of my head but it was still pretty neat. And no, I did NOT wear a helmet. Way to be a mom, MOM! :P

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?I always dislike this question. What's the difference between a sunny one and a rainy one? My tushie sits happily inside the house no matter what the weather looks like outside. Although, I guess if it's a rainy day, I keep the front door shut because it's too dreary and the last thing I need is for that to make it's way inside this HAPPY home.
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
Growing up, of course I wanted to be kid with the most gifts! But now that I'm older, I'm perfectly happy with just one grand gift. And by grand, I mean going out to dinner or something. There just isn't anything that I want or need or yadda yadda. Surprises are always welcomed because although I may not know that I want something, you might know me well enough to think that I may want this or that.
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
No, I only do that with addresses. Seriously. Once upon a time I made my husband drive us into big city Charlotte when in reality, we only had to take a 10 minute drive in our own little outskirts. Oops! I do lose track of days, but I've never taken it to the extent of looking all dressy and showing up somewhere not so fancy or anything. But let's face it, that's probably because I have NOWHERE TO GO. I'm not invited to anything, so I can't mess it up. See how that works? Just seclude yourself from the world by being a stay at home mom in a town that you don't know and VOILA! You will never do it again.

1 comment: