Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday! (my very 1st one, aww)



1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Siiiiiilk. Not because I'm some sexaholic who enjoys the feel against my nakie body, though. I know, you're dissapointed. I just love how uhm, silky it is. There really isn't another word to describe it.
2. What time zone are you in?
Eastern. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
FOOOOOOOOD. Okay, let me be more specific. Baked goods! I just love food in general. But all of the delicious things that come out during this season is Godly. Peppermint ice cream has got to be my absolute favorite (although it isn't baked). I guess peanut butter balls could be made year round, but it doesn't feel like Christmas without them (you don't bake those either). Okay, let me just stick with saying that TREATS are my favorite part of the holiday season.

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Egg nog, but not the alcoholic kind. Although I do enjoy a nice hot chocolate with marshmallows and a candy cane on the side as well. Can I pick two?

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
There are so many jobs in the world that would qualify for this. President, Government officials, firefighters, police officers... dentists. There is no way I could hang my face in a strangers mouth all day. And of course, pizza delivery drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment