Friday, October 7, 2011

Introduction, introduction!

So here we are! 2 kids down and I'm finally beginning my blog. Boy, oh, boy am I behind the pack. PB&J are the master minds, or rather, the masters in general. P is Paisley. She is the oldest born on September 16th, 2009. B is the second widely known as Baby Bean (most recently named Braylon), born into Heaven on March 25th, 2010. And then we come to J who is Jasper, born on December 25th, 2010. I promise that my next post will be the stories of how one makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Assuming you know what happens when a man and a woman love each other, I'll skip all that nonsense and get to who was planned, who wasn't, what was the birth plan, who cared and who didn't, etc. etc. EXCITEMENT. And oh, this is the mother speaking. The most important slice of bread, Lindsay. The bottom slice is the husband, Brandon. He just gives us a good foundation to lay on while I hold us all together in one peice.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for blogging! I love the PB&J acronymn and cannot wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you on here!! Keep it updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Samantha! And I definitel will keep it updated Jamie. :)

    ReplyDelete