Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh, the nerve of some teeth!

THIS is what my tooth looks like every 10 minutes.

(Okay, I don't think it's THAT uneven. But I also left out the fact that the top is broken off. Sew me.)

This is also how my tooth (and mouth, and sometimes my whole body) feels like each time air touches my exposed nerve. Yes, an exposed nerve in my effing tooth literally makes me feel like I am being electricuted from inside my mouth. Every. Ten. Freaking. Minutes. Honest to God (or Hell since I seem to be in it these days) this is the worst pain I've ever endured. And I don't wish it upon anyone, even my worst enemy (which at this moment is anybody with perfect teeth, so maybe I should wish it upon you lucky a-holes).

So here I am with no insurance and a lightening bolt surging through my tooth. I am exhausted (thanks pain meds that are of no help) and I am grumpy because I am in pain and I think I'm dying. And my daughter is peeing all over the floor and couch. I feel GREAT today. And even though this would be considered a dental emergency, us poor folk can't afford to have an emergency. So, hopefully in the next few weeks I can get this lightening bolt out of my suffering mouth. An extraction, FUN. NOT.

This is hopefully my one and only bitchfest post. But seriously, I handle pain quite well. I'm the type to deny pain meds even after a 9 pound cannon ball shoots out of my wahoo. So for me to bitch, it means this is real. And I'm dying. And seriously people, get your effing teeth fixed before you get to this point. It isn't worth it. I'm scared to death of dentists but I swear to milkshakes that I will be hugging whoever has their grubby little hands in my mouth poking my lightening bolt and tearing into my mouth and removing the son of a bitch. EFF THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment